Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 August 2014

Testimonial


My chart was quite accurate in terms of my personality and even the description of events over the past year.  I have always maintained that I am here to learn patience. LoL   You reiterated that.   I am a firm believer in moving forward and looking for the lessons and the positive in all situations.  It can be difficult though when things get shaken up.

 

Descriptors (in my chart) of life changing on a moment’s notice, as well as having not one situation but 3 or 4 that are unexpected and not asked for, are very true.

 

I find the whole idea of the influence of planets very interesting.  It challenges the notion that we have choices in our path (other than how we deal with it).

 

Your assessment of changes in relationships is correct, as well as lifestyle.  You were also very right in that amongst all the negativity which indeed is very overwhelming (felt as though I had the crud beat out of me lol) , many good supports have popped up. Supports I may not have used previously given my independence.  Much good has grown out of a really cruddy situation.  I know there are still changes ahead in terms of relationships and work.

 

The chart was great.  Thank you for all your hard work.

 

Thanks again for you efforts and words of encouragement.  It's all much appreciated.

 

C.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment