Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 November 2014

Testimonial - KM, Barrie

Thank you, Holm Astrology, for my Natal Birth Chart. 

I've gotta say, I'm pretty freaked out by it!  It's me, in a book.  A little unnerving to see yourself written out like that, yet comforting at the same time.  It helps me to trust the process - that if who I am comes from the alignment of the Universe, then I can feel safe in trusting that it will continue to take care of me. It's that simple. You gave me proof. Nothing is random. Not my existence, not even my personality or challenges. Also, I appreciate your method of describing those challenges too--with insight and suggestions to help turn them into workable and improved aspects of who I am. Guidance from above. 

Thank you for interpreting my stars.

KM, Barrie

For information on our charts, please visit www.holmastrology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment