Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 December 2014

Testimonial by MK, Barrie ON

I would like to express my thanks to you for my Natal Chart reading. I’ve had 3 or 4 of these Astrological charts done for me in the last few decades. I didn't anticipate any surprises, but was interested in your perspective for the same birth data. I was very amazed to read this report and the nature and fluidity of its contents. I wasn’t expecting this sort of reading. It spoke to me on a deeply personal level and I understood the perspective given as I reflect upon my life. I wouldn’t have been able to receive this information in my earlier years as I would not have understood the links and subtleties covering the decades. It feels more like a ‘soul’ or ‘life path’ reading; highlighting major lessons, qualities and themes that are the undercurrents of my life, that coupled with blocks and specific personality resistances. All of which are neatly spelled out in my chart, unique to my birth data, but inherent in all of us- the human condition and the sojourn of an evolving soul. When this information is viewed fresh on the pages, it  makes you laugh at your own transparency, and  gain some clarity of the Whole Self, in a way that isn't feasible without this sort of  ‘big picture’ objective feedback. That alone is worth its weight in gold! The chart reading is insightful, intuitive and overall affirming. Peter’s warmth and skilled craftsmanship remain constant throughout.

I recommend Holm Astrology whole heartedly; it’s a wonderful gift to give, especially to oneself.

Thank you, Peter.

Warm regards,
MK, Barrie ON

Visit www.holmastrology.com/astrology-reports for information on the type of Astrology chart reports offered.

Like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment