Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 January 2015

Testimonial K.M.

Although I don’t typically write testimonials, after receiving a chart reading from Holm Astrology, I feel compelled to do so. This is the most thorough and accurate astrological chart reading I’ve ever had. It clearly identified not only my main character traits (and often their origination), but also many smaller, more subtle ones I have, and it helped me understand more about them. It should be noted that this reading was done using only my birth date, time, and location—Peter Holm had no prior knowledge of me nor ever spoke with me before. Yet, his very thorough, well-written, and extremely detailed report made me feel like he’s known me for years.

I also asked for a reading of my current transits (which have not been pleasant). Again, the depth and detail Peter offered regarding these transits was impressive and extremely accurate. He described in clear detail their possible impact on my current life situations (he was correct) and, importantly, he provided specific and helpful suggestions on ways I could attempt to navigate through them in order to learn the life lessons they’re intended to teach (not easy ones right now…). I should note here that the reports are very tactful but they don’t ‘sugar coat’ things; what is, is. We can only grow when we accept and deal with our reality, and sometimes that’s a bitter pill to swallow, at least at first.

Subsequent to receiving my detailed reading, I had several questions. I emailed those questions to Peter, and he responded quickly and with great detail and clarity.

I am in my early 50’s, have a moderate grasp of astrology, and have worked previously with several astrologers. However, I believe the quality, accuracy, detail, and professionalism provided by Holm Astrology surpasses them all. A reading by Holm Astrology is an excellent resource that will help you better understand and work with your life path. I’m very glad I made the investment and have no doubt you will be, too.


Kate M., New York, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment