Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2017

ORACLE CARD READING TESTIMONIAL

I felt that Peter really connected with me and my concerns about where my life is going and what my focus needs to be at this time. He gave me a great reading that was very detailed. It was my first reading and he took his time and explained everything. I didn’t feel rushed at all.

I got information that showed me my strengths and my challenges as I walk my path. I have always sensed these things but was afraid to step into the light. Peter has given me the information that I needed to hear and now, it’s up to me to step up my game and honour my spirit instead of being lost in ego.

I am so grateful to Peter for being out there and channeling this information in such a clear and empowering way. 

Besides that, it was also just so inspirational to me to see someone who takes his craft very seriously and is actually living what is so obviously, his calling.

Thank you, Peter!


A.B., Barrie ON

No comments:

Post a Comment