Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 February 2016

Testimonial

I had a solar return chart done by Holm Astrology along with a transits/progressions chart. Both were excellent, very thorough, clear, and relevant. 

Usually, a solar return chart is done around one’s birthday, but I had mine done at the 6-month mark. This was interesting, because I could validate the first six months against what I had already experienced that year, which gave me a better idea of how those areas would be impacted during the subsequent 6 months. 

Having the solar return chart done at the same time as the progressions/transits chart provided a very detailed, clear, cross-referenced view of the upcoming year for me. It is interesting to see how the different charts truly complement one another and work together! Having these charts done simultaneously gave me a very good picture of the different forces going on in my life right now and how to work with them.


KM, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment