Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 March 2016

TESTIMONIAL





Thank you Peter, for your beyond excellent work on my Progressed chart.  Having had some prior basic knowledge of astrology and of my natal chart, it was truly wonderful to experience your gift at such a high level of interpretation, and with such detailed, accurate description.   

Additionally, your ability to relate so well interpersonally, and to communicate clearly and candidly, made this reading so very comfortable and pleasant.  I readily admit that it was likely the best reading I’ve had in the many discussions I have experienced over the years.  Moreover, your ability to address some of life’s transiting hurdles, as well as to offer suggestions on how to manage some of these crossroads was invaluable. 


Thank you for sharing your incredible talent and gift with me, and the world.  I look forward to speaking with you again in the near future. 

Wishing you blessings, love, light and all you deserve to you and your family.  

Dr. DMLS

No comments:

Post a Comment