Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 December 2016

Birth Chart Testimonial

Peter Holm of Holm Astrology had previously done an Astrology Oracle Card Reading that was "spot on" for me so I asked for his expertise again, this time for my Astrology Birth Chart.....

Today I met with him & was amazed at his findings....

His attention to detail & interpretation of my chart was awesome....

There it was, all laid out in order of my life.....accuracy & clarity....

It is so amazing, that the way the planets align at the time of birth has such an effect on your life....

Peter's professionalism is second to none.....

I will absolutely recommend Peter Holm of Holm Astrology to everyone I know....

Thank you, Peter, for this amazing gift you share....Awesome.....

Namaste....

DA, Wasaga Beach, On.

No comments:

Post a Comment