Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 December 2016

ORACLE CARD READING TESIMONIAL

My oracle reading with Peter by phone was incredibly insightful and encouraging. The cards were relevant to my current process like expected, but combined with Peter's unique outlook and intuitive wisdom it was worth it. He gave me tips to help me make better decisions with what I'm currently facing. His kindness and talent is invaluable in my opinion. A true master of the soul healing arts.

I intend to get further work (astrological) with him in the future.

I highly recommend trying an oracle reading if you're having a hard time and could use some direction. It's not a bunch of metafizzy woo woo. It's actually very realistic & helpful.

Thank you Peter!

J.S., New Mexico

***Be automatically entered into a draw to WIN a free oracle card reading to be drawn January 1, 2016 by becoming a member of the Holm Astrology website. Enter at www.holmastrology.com./members

Holm Astrology also offers individual intuitive oracle readings or group parties. For more information, visit us at www.holmastrology.com/intuitive-readings

If you have confidential comments or questions, or if you would like to speak to us concerning the preparation of a chart, please visit www.holmastrology.com/contact-us

No comments:

Post a Comment