Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 January 2016

And the Winner Says......


I am so grateful for having won the Astrology Oracle Reading drawn on January 1, 2016 by Holm Astrology.

This type of reading was a very first for me.

I have had my Astrology Birth Chart done in the past, but never an Astrology Oracle Reading. It was a pleasant surprise. This reading was "spot on"....so very accurate to my own personal circumstance. It provided a wonderful insight into what is occurring in my life at this moment & gave me clear direction going forward.

Peter was amazing providing details about me that no one else knows nor did I even mention them. I am so impressed by his professionalism.

I will be recommending Holm Astrology to everyone. Peter Holm is very gifted master in his craft. I will definitely be going back to see him again....

Thank You Peter, I am so very grateful.....

DA....Wasaga Beach, On.

Visit www.holmastrology.com for more information on Astrology and information on the Astrological charts and readings we offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment