Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 May 2014

Natal Astrology Chart (Birth Chart) with Transits and Progressions


"I feel this chart is a gift to me. I appreciate every word and believe so very much. I was drawn to your words and I love how this chart is worded.  I loved the fact that I had to read it twice and the second time I had to use a dictionary.

Thanks again for your words and this new guidance.  I know who I am and now I just have a new knowledge on where to direct my focus!"  D.R., NL


A Natal Chart (Birth Chart) with Transits and Progressions is one of the many Astrology Charts we offer. 

Visit www.facebook.com/HolmAstrology  Click on “About” for more information.  On www.holmastrology.blogspot/ Click "See My Complete Profile" then "About" for more information.  If you have questions, please contact us at holmastrology@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment