Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 21 October 2013

Love "Again"

Last week, we posted a thought and within this message something stood out which I found to be profound. I believe that our writings are trans-written through assistance from other forces and I often have to reread our writings once they have been posted in order to absorb the message. I would like to share these few words from the previous post with you again, as it moved something within me and it might do the same for you.

“Love is beyond all measure and cannot be scrutinized. It cannot falter and it never ends. Love is pure and cannot be filtered. The essence of love has no boundaries and encompasses everything. Even impurity can be transformed through the spirit of love. Nothing is untouchable and everything is within loves reach.”

I hope you find these few words as inspirational as I do. I am thankful for the words that flow through me. These thoughts flow from a force beyond our limited sight, and yet link with us every step of the way.

Open up to the purity of love, and let it radiate into everything you touch in life.

Visit Holm Astrology on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HolmAstrology for more food-for-thought posts and for information on Astrology. If you would like to keep your comments and questions confidential, please contact us through private message at holmastrology@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment