Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 March 2014

Testimonials for Astrology


I have now had 4 charts done with Holm Astrology and am extremely impressed with all of them.  I have just requested a new chart as a Birthday gift for “XXXX”....She will be thrilled!!...This is a great idea for any occasion!  I have had both Natal Charts and Compatibility Charts done to amazing accuracy.   Sincerely, J. L., Nova Scotia

 

"Spot on, is the best way to describe my chart.  It was a real awakening to read your comments.  It helped to see what I am going thru right now as I was feeling a little lost.  We’ll see how the next year plays out as far as what is coming down the road.  Thanks for the eye opener." L.L, Ontario
 
Visit Holm Astrology at www.facebook.com/HolmAstrology for information on Astrology and to read our food for thought posts.  If you would like to keep your questions confidential or would like to speak to us concerning the preparation of a chart, please contact us at holmastrology@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment