Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 December 2013

Fixed T Square

A T-square is made up of at least three planets, usually at least two in opposition with one another and a third planet squares both these planets. The orbs or distance between the planets should be fairly tight, usually no more than five degree’s between the oppositions and about 2 degrees to the square. The tighter the angle between the planets in question, the stronger the influence in the Astrology chart. The planet that is square to both of the other two planets is the principal or focal planet. There are three types of T-squares, being the Cardinal, the Fixed and the Mutable T-squares. We will discuss the Fixed T-square today.

All T-squares induce a high degree of enthusiasm, motivation and a capacity to achieve. Some individuals that have this configuration in their Birth charts, place too much energy on the focal planet. This extreme focus in one area creates a tendency to produce a see-saw affect in which balance is needed to stop the individual from leaning too much in one direction. The focal planet involved as well as its house placement is indicative of where all the energy is focused. If this energy is used in a constructive fashion, the individual with this combination will become very successful. The T-square produces the greatest rate of achievement among major chart configurations.

The fixed T-square displays a high degree of strength, endurance and a strong will. These individuals have the ability to concentrate their energy in one direction with great determination and authority. They often use this energy in the formation of self-gratification and the fulfillment of their wants. There is a tendency for these individuals to take some time building up the energy required to move forward in the intended direction and then usually they release all this energy or drive outward in a forceful and dominant manner. It is like they gather information with great patience and then once they are assured internally of success, they will push forward aggressively in pursuit of their objective.

It is important that when pursuing their dreams and wishes that they use their energy constructively and create a foundation that can benefit all of those concerned. The overall project must reach beyond the needs of the self, as self-fulfillment eventually becomes shallow and does not hold its relevance for too long. Developing a sense of principles and ethics can prove to be one of the most beneficial outlets for all this energy and displacing it into useful avenues that service a greater cause will be most rewarding.

Visit Holm Astrology at www.facebook.com/HolmAstrology for more information on Astrology or for our food-for-thought posts. Do not hesitate to contact us at holmastrology@gmail.com for confidential comments, questions or to speak to us concerning having a chart prepared.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, it sounds so much more positive than I imagined. My focal point is Aquarius. the conjunction is Mars and Pluto in Leo squaring my Taurus mercury with moon in Scorpio. My grandmother was a professional astrologer but I am just a student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny, thank you for your comment. I always try to bring positivity into all of my equations as the final result with the proper intentions always has that potential. However, the T-square is a challenging aspect and requires work to overcome. Mars and Pluto together often speaks of aggressive situations in life when activated and in Leo speaks of wanting to take a lead in the situation or seeking some form of recognition for your efforts. The squares from Mercury in Taurus and the Moon especially in Scorpio, speaks of intensity but the ability to slowly and cautiously and with intent work your way through the challenges that Mars/Pluto can bring. The focal point being in Aquarius speaks of not allowing yourself too much involvement even being somewhat impartial and viewing the situation from the highest perspective. Understanding individualistic behaviour and knowing that we are all in our own growth segment and moving at our own pace teaches humility and innate learning through humanistic approaches. Challenging yes, but always a great teaching tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I have Saturn in Leo squaring both Uranus in Scorpio and my Sun in conjunction with Mercury in Taurus. I had a lot of responsibility early in my life for my siblings. I helped them and my parents a lot with strong Saturn in the 3rd house of my natal chart. I often did things differently with some mistakes and successes and did not listen much to my parents as I became early financially independent. I guess it is the influence of Uranus in opposition to my Sun with Mercury. Saturn postponed many things in my life. I went to university late, after did professional qualification and went to business school. I was never interested in astrology, but when Uranus conjunct my natal sun, which was also opposed to my natal Uranus, I was introduced by interesting circumstances with astrology. I am trying to understand more about this aspect and use it wisely.

    ReplyDelete